Jazz at the Capitol Theatre
Dear JazzSLC Season Ticket Holder,
We want to keep you informed on what is happening here at the GAM Foundation. We are happy to announce we have tentatively finalized our season lineup and want to share the amazing artists we plan on bringing to JazzSLC in 2020 and 2021.
- Diane Reeves – September 11, 2020 – Capitol Theatre
- Wycliffe Gordon Quintet – September 25, 2020 – Capitol Theatre
- SF Jazz Collective with Lizz Wright – The Music of Joni Mitchell – November 20, 2020 – Capitol Theatre
- John Pizzarelli – The Music of Nat King Cole – January 2, 2021 – Capitol Theatre
- Kenny Barron Trio with Regina Carter – February 1, 2021 – Capitol Theatre
- Joey Alexander – March 27, 2021 – Capitol Theatre
- Javon Jackson & Randy Brecker – April 19, 2021 – Rose Wagner Theater
- Paquito D’Rivera and the Dizzy Gillespie Allstar Band – May 22, 2021 Capitol Theatre
While our lineup is tentatively set, with so many uncertainties we do not feel comfortable putting season tickets on sale at this time.
Given the current guidelines implemented by the CDC and the Utah Department of Heath it may be very difficult to socially distance and enjoy live music. Currently we would be required to seat patrons six feet apart from one another, side to side and front to back. This makes it very difficult for us to allot seat assignments at this time.
With this being said, we want you to know that we do plan to move forward with the season when restrictions have been eased. We take the health and safety of our patrons and artists very seriously and will proceed when we feel confident we can continue in a safe manor.
As you are aware, this situation changes day by day and we will keep you posted as to when we feel comfortable moving forward with the season. We want you to know how much we appreciate the continued support you have given us in this uncertain time, we could not do this without you! We look forward to enjoying great, live jazz with all of you sometime soon. Take care and stay healthy.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-550-9052.
Gordon & Amanda